To get this 2017 party started, I'd like to introduce you to one of the most lovely and gracious people I got to know better in 2016.
1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: Becky Barnes Campbell, Noble Strategies, 10 years, Park Hill.
2. What do you love the most about your neighborhood? Park Hill is close to downtown. We can walk our dog anytime day or night. A lot of our friends live near us; we have SUPER neighbors.
3. Who is the most interesting person you’ve met in LR? That's tough. I met my husband here. Our church is in Little Rock. I work here and through work I've met a lot of interesting people.
4. What is your favorite lunch spot? I love The Fold or Capital Bar for lunch. I could eat the guacamole and taco salad at The Fold almost everyday. When the weather is nice and they have the doors up, it's perfection. But at the Capital Bar, I can have pimento cheese. And I always want pimento cheese.
5. Complete this sentence. My perfect evening in LR involves: A perfect evening would include my people. I do not deserve the amazing people in my life. So smart, so funny, so caring. We would eat and drink at the big table at South on Main. Seriously, their cocktails are incredible. Daniel would tell really horrible stories that make everyone laugh. We would all talk about what is happening in our lives and everyone would give input on the decisions and next steps we're facing. Every problem in the world would be solved by the time our checks appeared. Then we would relocate to The Town Pump. Who doesn't like a little friendly game of shuffle board?