Randall Miles is responsible for a lot of great looking hair in Little Rock.
1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: Randall Miles; owner of Fringe Salon; 20 years in LR; resident of Hillcrest.
2. As a business owner, why did you choose your salon location? We wanted to be centrally located--in the middle of everything--in a great neighborhood with an energetic vibe.
3. What is, hands down, your favorite meal you can only get in Little Rock? Hands down, Bossa Nova--it's delicious! I always get the Pao de Queijo (Brazilian-style, gluten free cheese bread) and the Stroganoff de Frango.
4. Finish this sentence: My job is awesome because...I'm a people person! I love to see clients leave the salon feeling better about themselves--it's so rewarding. Also, who doesn't like being pampered? It's the little things in life that help make the world go around.
5. Describe your perfect night now in LR. Whether it's happy hour and a casual dinner at a neighborhood restaurant or enjoying live entertainment at one of the many local venues, my perfect night always includes my friends.
Fringe Salon is located in the Historic Heights neighborhood and, in 2013, was voted "Best Salon" by every major Arkansas publication. Fringe is working with American Salon Magazine on an upcoming editorial that will feature--keep an eye out for it!