Purveyor of fine foods, Jason Files makes up for his lack of wordiness with an excellent dry sense of humor.
1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: Jason Files; attorney, 46 years (excluding college in Memphis); I live in Stifft Station--barely.
2. You grew up here, so you've probably met a lot of iconic LR characters. Who is the most interesting person you've ever met here? Is Rob-O an icon?
3. If you could only eat at one LR restaurant for a month, what would it be? Cuisine of China on Geyer Springs. I have eaten there twice in a day before, lunch three times a week is not unusual as it is.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? I'm really not guilty about my love of trucker songs, but most people probably would be.
5. What is the best kept secret in LR? Did I mention the lunch buffet at Cuisine of China is $5.35?