Family man David Johnson wants to be your mortgage friend for life.
1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: David Dortch Johnson; Mortgage Loan Originator with Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. in Little Rock (I have worked in the mortgage industry for almost ten years. I help make people’s dreams come true.); I have lived in Scott on Bearskin Lake for the past 26 years.
2. What's your favorite outdoor activity in Central Arkansas? Anything with my wife Bethany and son Carter. We enjoy walking the Big Dam Bridge, taking Carter to museums and walking around the River Market District. We also enjoy playing with Rascal (our Olde English Bulldogge) at the dog park off Rebsamen Road, I love to fish Bearskin Lake any chance I get -- I look forward to the time I can take Carter fishing.
3. It's a Saturday -- what's on your agenda? We’re always up early (we have a 2-year-old). Bethany and I love watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Carter. We follow that with a huge breakfast (biscuits, gravy, eggs and bacon). We normally make reservations at our favorite restaurant, Ristorante Capeo, for dinner. Our favorite dishes are the Beef Tenderloin and Lasagna. We also love Red Door and The Fold. Carter spends time with one of our parents and we enjoy the night out. Ideally, we would follow our meal with a play at The Rep.
4. Finish this sentence: My guilty pleasure is...dining out. Bethany and I would eat out every day if we could. There are some fantastic restaurants in Little Rock and I love spending time with my wife. Dining out is one thing we have always found time to do.
5. What do you wish everyone knew about Little Rock? I wish everyone knew about the fine restaurants we have in and around Little Rock. The food is truly diverse and a culinary delight. The activities such as The Rep, Dickey-Stephens Ballpark, the River Market area, the Farmer’s Markets, Pinnacle Mountain, the Zoo, libraries, and museums are all wonderful things to do and we have them right here in the area.