1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: Erin Lorenzen; Designer/Artist/Yoga teacher; 35 years; Downtown
2. If you could only shop at one local store for a year (groceries and necessities excluded), what would it be? Box Turtle
3. It's a Saturday -- what's on your agenda? Not much. Saturday has finally become my agenda-free day.
4. Where do you make sure to take out-of-town guests when they visit? Arkansas Arts Center, Clinton Library, Pinnacle Mountain, pimento cheese and drinks at the Capital Hotel bar (and patio), music at White Water Tavern, pool at Midtown, chicken and heart of palm soup at Cafe Bossa Nova, dirty martinis at Ciao Baci (patio), truffle burger at Big Orange, eggplant fries at the Root, Loblolly /Green Corner Store, Esse Purse Museum, South on Main, baseball at Dickey Stephens, the State Fair...
5. What do you wish everyone knew about Little Rock? I think the secret's out. Little Rock is finally starting to happen.