Originally from a place called Hope, Christopher Smith has made Little Rock his home and doesn't hesitate to take advantage of what our city has to offer.
1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: Christopher Smith; Foreclosure specialist at a mortgage law firm in downtown Little Rock and Admissions Counselor at Arkansas Children's Hospital; resident for 5 years; Sturbridge neighborhood.
2. What is, hands down, your favorite meal you can only get in Little Rock? Cheeseburger and fries from the Sports Page.
3. What does your perfect evening in LR involve? Dinner with friends and listening to live jazz music at The Afterthought.
4. It's a random Wednesday. Tell me what's on your agenda. Going to work downtown, listening to some good jazz or R&B, eat at Copper Grill restaurant and take an evening stroll along the river.
5. What has surprised you the most about living in Little Rock? The diversity and richness of life and culture here; the various ballet, musicals and sporting events, as well as the amazing museums.