Music promoter Pete Campos has never met a stranger. He's the kind of person who feels like an old friend the first person you meet him. I recently caught up with him at the White Water Tavern. Even in his off time, he still "loves live music."
1. Name, occupation, years in LR, neighborhood: Pete Campos, Promoter/Talent Buyer for the Revolution Music Room and Stickyz Rock 'N' Roll Chicken Shack, 23, I've lived in North Little Rock--mostly in the Levy area.
2. What are the three best live shows you've seen in LR? SO many good shows have come through over the years. Among the standouts... Robert Plant & Jimmy Page at Barton Coliseum, 3/17/95; Silversun Pickups/Manchester Orchestra/Cage The Elephant at Rev Room, 9/25/09; Voices For Justice Rally featuring Eddie Vedder, Patti Smith, Ben Harper, Johnny Depp, Dhani Harrison & more at Robinson Auditorium, 8/28/10.
3. What do you think is the best band to come out of LR? That's hard to say because there are so many awesome bands in central Arkansas but Adam Faucett is definitely my favorite local. What an immense talent!
4. It's a Sunday--tell me what's on your agenda. If there's not a show on a Sunday night I'm likely at home catching up on music news and missed TV shows.
5. If you could eat at only one local restaurant for a month, what would it be? I'm going to have to say Hanaroo. I could eat sushi everyday. I mean, have you had their Beef Tataki?!